Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > why buy autel products when it don,t wor...
why buy autel products when it don,t work???

2885 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-08-06 04:43:20

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    thoberga
    2015-08-05 09:21:11
     Hi
    To you all
    her you see answer from AUTEL when i  have problem with DPFon nissan navara
    Live date from DPF system are missing f.exe temp before and after dpf ,diffpressure and  position for EGR valve.
    Can not force passiv or Active regeneration
    I have Navara D40 2007 4wd 2,5 l DCI aut ,
    i have updatet all software 

Vehicle
    Year:2007
    Make:Nissan-Datsun Truck
    Model:Pathfinder 4WD
    Submodel:
    Engine:
    VIN:VSKCVND40U0163438
    Diagnostic Device Information
    Product Name:MaxiCheck Pro
    SN:MC0015001116
    Software Name:V1.01
    Software Version:v4.50
    Adapter:
    Datalogging:

support

Dear customer, DPF regeneration has not been developed. As for live data missing, since lack of data to compare, it cannot be fixed now, even though engineers worked hard on it.

2015-08-05 04:42:00

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-08-05 14:35:46 (Reply to:thoberga)

Its very sad to see this............I can see your software version 4.50V and there is a new software out 4.80V..............I don't know if your subscription is still valid or, not but, if its still valid can you please update it and test it again................? As I have just reset the DPF and EGR on Qashqai +2 on 2009 and it did work well..............

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-08-06 01:20:19 (Reply to:thoberga)

I am sorry, this function of DPF regeneration hasn't been developed yet. It is the same with our product Maxisys. But we have schedule to develop it in our Maxisys within this year.

As for the live data missing, I have to say sorry. Because there is no datalog collecting function in our product branches, except Maxisys, there is no way to collect the datalog from your product and it is difficult for us to locate this issue exactly. If possible,please send your vehicle to the local dealer to use a Maxisys to collect the data so that we can check the problem efficiently. So sorry for that and hope you can understand.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-08-06 02:13:19 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Why send the vehicle to local dealer................? Can't he him self get the data log files with his tool and send it to you.................?

The local dealer will never ever use your maxisys tool...................!!!

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-08-06 04:43:20 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Hi Ashraf, sorry I think you misunderstood, the local dealer is our Autel dealer, not Nissan. Usually our dealer has Maxisys to collect the datalog. Thoberga's product is Maxicheck Pro, which can't collect the datalog.
  Total1 Pages